Friday 29 February 2008

Let Us Climb Shit Mountain


Let the image sink in
if there is any space
for it to sink in
because maybe your mind
is already so full of s£!t
that there is no way you can swallow more.
Like the earth:
saturated
with crap

You did this
I did this
we all did this
and everyday
we do it
faster and harder
until one day it really sinks in
because it will weight more than you
or than me
more than the earth itself
and it will make the loudest and
most disgusting fucking sound
ever heard.

And the last one too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! I didn't do it! This is by the river where I used to get my water and wash my clothes... do you think I would throw trash in there? Do you think I have trash to throw? It is all brought by huge container ships from your stinking country!! Damn you !!

Anonymous said...

Liar! You're not the woman in the picture, I am! And that is not near a river in Somalia, it's in Homerton, between the station and a Super Cheap Fried Chicken shop. The shit mountain is huge indeed, it is bigger than a million gurkings but we don't see it because it is in Homerton.